VideoToOrder.com, the video production marketplace where buyers can find freelance service providers online to make videos for them, is launching with exclusive beta access to early adopters and those who want to take advantage of “being in” at the very top.
My name is L. Scott Harrell and I am the Founder and CEO of VideoToOrder.com. Thanks for clicking through to read this article; I’m truly excited that you’re interested in our video production marketplace. I am 100% committed to supporting you and your success through our new and innovative video services marketplace. Whether you are buying or selling video-related services, it is absolutely important to me that have a fantastic and rewarding experience.
Let me quickly fill you in with a little bit more information about VideoToOrder.com (VTO) and what will happen in the next few weeks; hopefully I’ll answer some of your questions along the way, too.
The freelance video production marketplace, VideoToOrder.com, is offering early access…
At its core, VideoToOrder.com is a video production marketplace – put simply, our mission is to match buyers with freelance sellers of video-related services and products. If you are selling or buying freelance accounting services, article content, data mining, website design, etc… then VTO is not right for you.
If your question is, “Where can I find someone online to make a video for me?” then you are in EXACTLY the right place.
VTO is NOT a one-size-fits-all online marketplace like Fiverr or Upwork. Services and products that sellers post to our marketplace will relate to some aspect of video production or video marketing. As a community of freelancers, VTO’s strength and future success rests on the simple idea that we only work on video-based or video complementary projects. Buyers who need help with any part of the video production or marketing process can quickly and easily find what they are looking for without distraction. Our independent sellers are expected to be trusted professionals who are skilled in some facet of video production, editing and marketing.
Types of Freelance Video Production, Editing and Marketing Services
Here are the categories and subcategories I’ve included in the marketplace thus far:
Whiteboard Videos & Animation
Business & Corporate Videos
Explainer & How-To Videos
Personal Videos for Holidays, Birthdays & Occasions
Just for Fun
Newscast & Presentation Style Videos
Puppets, Costumes & Characters
Testimonials, Reviews & Endorsements
Custom Titles, Wipes & Transitions
Other Video Production Services
Video Editing & Assembly
Green Screen & Chroma Key
Image & Color Correction
Technical Video Services
Other Editing Services
Search Engine Optimization
Backlinks & Bookmarking
Scripts & Writing
Uploading & Distribution and Subtitles
Views, Subscribers & Comments
Other Video Marketing Services
Voiceover, Voice Acting & Narration Services
Sound Effects & Foley
Soundtracks & Royalty-Free Music
Stingers & Audio Logos
Other Audio Services
Stock Footage & B Roll
Drone (UAV) & Aerial Video Footage
After Effects Templates
Video Backgrounds and Animated Wallpaper
If you have an idea for an additional subcategory or related service offering, please leave them in the comments below.
Here’s what to expect in the coming weeks:
We will quietly open the website in “public beta”
on May 15, 2017 as soon as the website is ready. I’ll be sending a personal invite to those in my email list letting them know that they are free to look around the site, create user profiles, begin to post services for sale and buy other sellers’ services as they come online. I’ll also include video training that will help them get started and get the most out of your experience.
If you want to get on this list… email me here.
This is important:
While we have spent the entire month testing the VTO website, I still expect a few bumps and changes along the way. I sincerely appreciate your patience and support during the first week or two. My web developer and I will be available to address or fix issues quickly IF you bring them to my attention. I am completely committed to build a platform on which you can succeed and make money! Your helpful comments and suggestions are very welcome.
When I feel the website is ready, I anticipate a HUGE public launch and marketing campaign on or about July 1, 2017. We have several major brand partners who serve very large communities of potential buyers. I expect sales to ramp up quickly as each partner introduces VideoToOrder.com to their followers and association members. That being said, however, DO NOT sit back and expect buyers to find you. While I am completely committed to bringing buyers to VTO, your success is mostly in your hands. We’ll give you the tools and information to succeed using our video creation marketplace BUT it’s entirely up to you to use them, and (to steal the phrase from Earl Hall) Grind and Don’t Quit.
Road map – How is VideoToOrder.com headed in the short term?
After we’ve gotten the bugs worked out with our initial beta release, we’ll begin adding features, working to improve the buyer and seller experience and add more opportunities to serve a larger audience:
- Custom work requests from buyers who meet minimum order pricing or who have local, on-location filming requirements. There will be a competitive bidding process in place to serve those buyers.
- Add the Stock Footage section to the home page and configure stock footage items for live previews and instant file downloads.
- Add an additional audio player to Service Pages that fall under the Audio category.
- Implement Seller rating levels that reward experienced and highly-rated service providers with greater pricing flexibility, additional promotional tools and preferential bid notices.
- Intelligent cross-promotion of related and complementary services. For example, a buyer shopping for an explainer video may also need help writing their script, a voiceover recording and video distribution as well. A buyer looking for a testimonial video might also need a video intro designed, transcription or subtitles to add, as well as YouTube views, likes and comments.
- Articulate and highly targeted search. We want to provide the buyer exactly what they are looking for on a very granular level.
- A global freelance videographer directory and geo-targeted advertising channels. We’ll put professional videographers in front of buyers when and WHERE they’re looking.
- Community peer-level support groups, VideoToOrder.com Success University, and THREE highly innovative major upgrades (feats of engineering and web development, really) that I’m not quite ready to talk about yet – but each will mean one thing for our sellers: MORE JOBS, MORE OPPORTUNITY and MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.
Again, thank you so much for your interest in VideoToOrder.com!
Together we are better. I’m excited about the opportunity that lies ahead for all of us.
Have a GREAT rest of your day.
P.S. Will you take a moment and connect with us on our social media profiles, please? We put out a ton of great information and updates that I won’t personally blast out at you via email. You certainly do not want to miss any opportunity exclusively for our social media community.
P.P.S. Any and all typos or grammatical errors are included solely for your amusement… 😉
- 7 New Markets That Deepfake Videos Are Going To Create - April 13, 2018
- How to Find the Perfect Voice Over Artist for Your Marketing Video - July 6, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Freelancers MUST Promote their Gigs (and What Happens When They Don’t) - June 22, 2017
- How to Write Powerful Scripts for Short Marketing Videos - June 16, 2017
- VideoToOrder has Launched! What Happened This First Week in Startup - May 27, 2017